Elon Musk On Taking Mushrooms!Video with Elon musk talking on Psilocybin and his perspective on Psychedelics. Source of Original...
- Inner Peace - "The Awakening" $69.00 – $165.00
- Brain Booster - "Mental Mastery" $55.00 – $99.00
- Sample Pack: 5 capsules $8.00 – $45.00
Sample Packs: 3 bags x 5 capsules (Get 15 Percent Off)
Sample Packs: 5 bags x 5 capsules (Get 20 Percent Off)
Sample Packs: 8 bags x 5 capsules (Get 30 Percent Off)
- A Way Out of Pain & Repeating Loops in Life And A Path to All You Truly Desire…
- The Different Types of Magic Mushrooms and Their Uses
- Huberman Lab: How Psilocybin Can Rewire Our Brains, Its Therapeutic Benefits & Its Risks
- Elon Musk On Taking Mushrooms!
- Microdosing Mushrooms vs Acid: Which is More Effective?
- Emotional Healing & Awakening (Understanding The Journey You’re On)
- Shrooms vs LSD: Comparing Effects on the Mind and Body
- What is Microdosing Psilocybin and its Impact on Well-Being?
Coming out of the darkness…
As a cancer survivor and long-time sufferer of depression and anxiety, I have been researching psilocybin for two years when I found out it was being used in controlled studies. Side note: I did take a full dose of ‘mushrooms’ right after harvest in my early twenties and it was a profound experience with no hallucinations, so I already knew some of the benefits firsthand.
Last summer I discovered SoulCybin and knew this was the route I wanted to take, and in the fall of last year, ordered my first bottle. The site is easy to use and my product arrived quickly.
Microdosing is different that a ‘ceremonial dose’ in that the effects are subtle. What I noticed right away was that on the days I micro-dosed, I just felt better. I have chronic pain, all over my body due to fibromyalgia, but somehow, when I microdose, the pain eases up. I smile more. After my 6th or 7th time microdosing, I found I was listening to music more, and loving it again. On days I microdose, my yoga sessions last longer and I have considerably more joy and mindfulness when I go through my routine. I am a teacher and have a grueling job. But, I have found that my attitude toward my job has shifted, and I can tolerate it a little better.
I purposefully microdose on days I will be outside for a hike or walk on the beach and those times outside remind me of how I felt when I was in my 20s. Here I am in my early 50s reconnecting to my younger self’s joy – what a beautiful experience.
I had fears, as I am on an anti-depressant and anti-anxiety medicine, that microdosing might conflict in some way, but I’ve been fine. No odd side effects. I am hopeful, as I continue to microdose, that I will be able to wean off of or at least reduce the dose of those pharmaceutical meds.
I highly recommend Soul Cybin. Blessings, Caroline