More than 180 species of “magic” mushrooms produce the psychoactive compound psilocybin. When you ingest psilocybin, your gut converts it into another chemical called psilocin, which triggers changes in the brain. It increases activity in the visual cortex, leading to changes in perception; it decreases network activity in the “Default Mode Network,” driving the experience of ego loss; and it increases connectivity among different regions of the brain. Researchers believe it’s the combination of these effects that makes psilocybin an effective tool for combating depression and addiction, for which research shows support.
- Inner Peace - "The Awakening" $69.00 – $130.00
- Brain Booster - "Mental Mastery" $55.00 – $99.00
- Sample Pack: 5 capsules $8.00 – $45.00
- Sample Packs: 3 bags x 5 capsules (Get 15 Percent Off) From:
- Sample Packs: 5 bags x 5 capsules (Get 20 Percent Off) From:
- Sample Packs: 8 bags x 5 capsules (Get 30 Percent Off) From:
- Psychedelica Documentary From Gaia Episode 2
- Psychedelica Documentary From Gaia Episode 1
- Magic Mushroom Ceremony Guide | 5 Crucial Steps To Hold Your Own Ceremony
- Meet DoubleBlind, The New Magazine Focused On Psychedelics
- AOC Says She’ll Introduce More Psychedelics Legislation In Congress
- Scientists studying psychoactive drugs accidentally proved the self is an illusion
- Psychedelics Help You Become Emotionally Adaptable, Study Finds
I am happy to report that the products I have received through SoulCybin are as advertised and have enabled for me a long-overdue healing journey. I am grateful to this company for taking such care with my orders. Delivery was timely and accurate, except for one minor instance that they corrected right away once I brought it to their attention. It is obvious that the staff at SoulCybin care about their clients. I am very happy to count myself among those.